Entries for 'SuperUser Account'
Posted on April 03, 2013 10:48
City of Erie Compost Collection
Begins Sunday, March 24, 2013
City of Erie Annual Single Large Item Collection Program
- Pickup is every week on your regular collection night.
- Compost material includes: grass, leaves, hedge trimmings, garden clipping, etc.
- Place compostable material in hard containers with handles (50 lb. limit).
- DO NOT use cardboard boxes or bags.
- DO NOT dispose of compost in garbage.
Sunday, April 7, 2013 thru Thursday, May 2, 2013
City residents can place (1) one large item per week curbside on their normal refuse night.
City of Erie Tire Recycling Collection Day
- The program is limited to household trash. Examples are: a couch, a chair, a lamp, a dresser, a broken television, etc.
- As of Jan 24, 2013, Covered Electronic Devices are no longer allowed to be disposed of with regular household trash according to PA Act 108.
- Covered Electric Devices NOT accepted: TV, desktop & laptop computers, computer monitors, computer peripherals (keyboard, mouse, printer & speakers), e-readers. These items must be recycled at Electronics & Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events or at participating retailers (visit eriecountyrecycling.com for more details)
- Other items not accepted: large appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, hot water tanks, air conditioners, automotive batteries, tires, paint cans, oil cans or any other hazardous fluid containers or construction material of any kind
- All other Refuse & Recycling guidelines remain the same. Normal household refuse, exclusive of the one large item, must be in bags or containers as presently required.
Saturday, May 4, 2013 City Municipal Garage Complex 1926 Holland Street
- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (or until trailers are full)
- (6) Six tires per address Resident – Photo ID required.
- Passenger vehicle/light truck tires only.
- No rims.
Call 870-1450 for more information
Posted on March 28, 2013 12:30
The City of Erie wishes to advise motorists that the replacement of the Norman Way bridge is scheduled to begin on or about April 2, 2013. The bridge, located just east of the intersection with SR 0505 (Glenwood Park Avenue), carries traffic over Mill Creek.
Posted on November 18, 2012 12:43
The City of Erie will once again mail renewal applications to all households currently issued a 2012 dog license.
Download a License Application
Posted on August 10, 2012 12:46
The 2012 street paving list is now available.
Posted on May 05, 2012 12:48
Summer will soon be upon us and we are excited about what all the Flagship City has to offer! It is our hope that the 2012 Summer Parks and Recreation guide will encourage families and residents to actively participate in the multitude of programs offered throughout the City of Erie.